What is Outdoor Photo Expo?
© Tandem Stock
PDN's Outdoor Photo Expo and Conference (OPE) is an annual photography event for professionals, students and advanced amateurs interested in outdoor photography including adventure, landscape, nature, outdoor, sports, travel and wildlife.
Whether you're a professional photographer looking to learn new shooting techniques and see the latest in imaging technology, or an enthusiast who simply loves photography and want to hone your craft by learning from world renowned photographers and educators, Outdoor Photo Expo will offer an extended menu of events and opportunities for everyone.
PDN's Outdoor Photo Expo is held in conjunction with Outdoor Retailer
Here's what you can expect at Outdoor Photo Expo:
- OPE is the only conference and trade show dedicated to the outdoor photography.
- 2 days of exposition and educational seminars.
- Photography seminars taught by some of the world’s finest photography instructors and artists.
- Explore new photography and imaging products. Discover what's new and cutting edge in outdoor photography.
- Connect and network with industry professionals.
Outdoor Photo Expo is brought to you by Photo District News (PDN), the award-winning monthly magazine for the professional photographer.
Outdoor Photo Expo is held in conjunction with Outdoor Retailer Summer Market the world's
largest expo featuring gear, apparel, equipment, technology and more that support the active outdoor lifestyle.